Company Profile in the Diversity of culture in Malaysia.In Malaysia, the company profile is one of the most essential business documents as the first impression to the public that professionally conveys the company introduction and business-related information under a brand theme. Company profile design should be compiled for the readers so that clients can understand how the business works. Company profile allows the business to inform the market what your business is about and how professional in the relevant industry.
Immersive Theme and Characteristics for Your Corporate Profile.Henz’s design principle always works with branding, typography, balance, style, spacing, and design trends to deliver a contemporary corporate profile design with a leading company image for the client’s industry. Our new conceptualization brings the design concept for a better visual experience that tells your company’s story in interesting visuals to present the corporate profile pages beautifully. Any print format of a corporate profile, either in a booklet or brochure, is an artboard to implement the beauty of personality with graphic design and engaging visual content.
Company Profile for Various IndustriesA professional company profile shows the business nature of your company and your public image in the market, which is crucial for any successful business. It’s a useful tool and visual content for many industries and sectors to attract new clients and investors and promote the corporate’s image and strengths. With the business profile written and structured correctly, they can also improve the image of your company, making it seem more professional in the eyes of stakeholders (suppliers, shareholders, etc.). The information they contain is useful internally, as it helps to ensure the company’s identity, values, and objectives are always at the forefront of people’s minds.
- Company Group Company Profile
- Healthcare Company Profile
- Corporation Company Profile
- Manufacturing Company Profile
- Oil and Gas Company Profile
- Retailing & Distributing Company Profile
- Logistics Company Profile
- Education Company Profile
- Trading Company Profile
- Printing Company Profile
- Information Technology Company Profile
- Food & Beverages Company Profile
- Tourism Company Profile
- Medical Company Profile
- Agriculture Company Profile
- Management Provider Company Profile
- Construction & Renovation Company Profile
Formats of Company Profile:
- Booklet (8 - 12 pages and above)
- Brochure (1 panel, 2 panels, 3 panels)
- Folder with pocket (1 panel, 2 panels, 3 panels)
- Interactive Digital format (free offer with signup of company profile design)
Company Profile in BookletClassic & Authentic in Booklet
Company profile in the booklet is the most popular company profile design service in Malaysia because it looks very exclusive, authentic, presentable, and professional for branding. It delivers more information and a powerful impression on multiple pages with more space as artboards to design with graphics and fascinating images in a strong branding identity.Profile Design in Booklet›
Company Profile in Brochure FormatPresentable in Brochure Format
Brochure format is a flexible print format that can be in 1 fold, 2 folds, and multiple folds as a company profile. It’s an ideal format to contain company profile information and other additional product and service information in a professional design. It’s one of the most popular and demanded formats in the Malaysian market even for big companies.Profile Design in Brochure Format›
Company Profile in Folder FormatSmart and Handy in Folder Format
A folder is a smart format that is used as a corporate profile with a brief company introduction and other business information in a well-crafted design. It’s also an ideal format to promote the company and its services, especially for events and meetings. It is always a leading print format with a pocket that carries any additional details in additional sheets.Profile Design in Folder Format›
Company Profile in Digital FormatAnimated in Digital Format (free*)
Our digital format of the company profile is free converted from the print design format in ultra-small size for email communication. It features full-screen mode with page transition with a user-friendly navigation menu to make the company profile digitalized in a professional look.
* Terms and conditions apply
Resources about company profile
What is a company profile?
A company profile is a professional introduction of the business, which aims to inform the audience about the company’s story, products, and services. It is a key aspect of any company strategy and can be introduced even in a small business. Most company profiles fulfill at least one of the following purposes: to allow potential customers to get acquainted with the company’s values and to inform them about your company’s mission. The most significant factor in creating a company’s profile is to provide potential investors with the mission statement. Most of the time, a company profile includes such information as the company’s founding and origin. The company can also use it internally for employees to get a general idea of the company’s values. In Malaysia, it has an important role as an essential marketing collateral to impress clients with corporate status.
Why is a company profile important for a corporation and business?
A company profile describes what makes your company unique. It differentiates your brand because no other company has the same founding story and reason for existing that your business does. If you are seeking to attract an extraordinary business opportunity, embracing the help of a professional business/industry profile writing service provider can erase your worries. In this ever-changing era, the business world has changed so much that business administration graduates are taught to get the corporate profiles of at least three suppliers for comparison to ensure value-for-money procurement! The right company profile writing techniques can maximize the credibility of your organization. Before you create a company profile, it is important to consider a few vital tips. It includes:
- Complete creativity to build up the public image
- Updating the corporate information
- Keeping the information precise
- Selecting the right platform
- Aiming to attract the target audiences
- Listing all your focused objectives
How frequent to update a company profile?
While updates can be made to the Company Profile, you need to verify and update the information. Regular updates help ensure you can share the most accurate information with your potential customers. And you can do it annually. Sometimes, you might not accept changes if you believe they’re inaccurate.
How to craft a company profile?
Many company profiles include a brief story of the company's founding. You can format this information into a timeline or write a short paragraph that gives more insight into the motivations for creating the company. You can include the company's founding date and location in this area of the company profile.
Below are 11 steps to show you how to craft a company profile professionally.
1. Identify a purpose for the profile
Before everything, you need to set the purpose to introduce your company with the details or to approach sales. Also, set your target audience with a better message.
- Company status and values: Write the business profile to recruit investors or engage customers. You can include language that describes the company’s values.
- Business performance: You can also use the company profile as an opportunity to describe the company’s performance, including its revenue.
- Value of products: Especially if you’re writing a company profile for investors, you can use the profile as an opportunity to show the products’ value among the company’s target audience.
- Target audience: The message of the content should be directional to the right target audience.
2. Select a design direction, style, and format for the company profile
You can decide on the design direction, style, and print type of the profile. This can help you organize information that’s easy to read and appealing to readers. One popular choice for company profile formatting is to use a series of subheadings and sections to organize information.
- Theme: Make sure your theme inherits the brand identity using coloring, shape, image type, and font type.
- Style: Many styles can be used from fancy, corporate, classic, vintage, elegant, minimalist, etc. Explore and use the best to wrap up your company profile with the preferred style.
- Format: Most of the company profile format is in a booklet, especially in Malaysia’s market. But various formats suit minimal contents such as brochures (2-panel, 3-panel, 4-panel) and folder formats.
3. Organization chart
Another type of information you can incorporate into a company profile is its organization chart, including:
- Company Structure: In the organization chart, you can highlight how teams and departments are organized, the reporting relationships across the organization, and every individual's role and responsibilities.
- Diversity statistics: If the company is committed to diversity, it can include statistics for the racial, age, and gender makeup of its employees and discuss goals and strategies for improving these statistics.
4. Include the company's mission statement
In the next section of the company profile, you can include the company's mission statement. A mission statement describes the purpose and values of a company. Here are elements of a strong mission statement:
- Target audience: A strong mission statement describes the key consumer market the company targets.
- Product or service: Mission statements also can make clear what product or service the company offers.
- Distinction: Lastly, a mission statement can describe what makes its product unique in its market.
5. Write about the company's background and history
Most company profiles include a brief story of the company’s founding. You can format this information into milestones and background, or write a brief paragraph that gives more insight into the motivations for creating the company. You can include the company’s founding date and location in this area of the company profile.
6. Describe products and services
Besides brief info on the business nature, you also can present your products or services with brief details. This can be an exhaustive list, a summary of the company's top-selling products, or a broader description of the types of products the company sells.
7. Financial information
If the primary audience for the company profile is investors, you can also include a section in the profile for the company’s financial information, including:
- Financial targets: Including the company’s goals in the profile can show investors the company’s executives and management are motivated to boost revenue.
- Strategies: Besides financial goals, a company profile can also show companies’ plans for achieving those goals.
- Past performance: You can also include the past performance of your company in the profile to show the company’s track record.
8. Show the recognition & awards
In the next section of the profile, you can list or describe the awards and other recognition to show what the company has earned. This can help you use the company profile to show the company’s value and prestige in its industry and community.
9. Include testimonials
It's optional to include a testimonials section from customers or employees in your company profile. This can help you show the company delivers a positive culture to employees or satisfaction to customers. It's good to display the official testimonials and the simple quotes from the ones about their experience with the company, along with their names and titles.
10. Include contact information
You can include the company name, website, and contact information. This allows readers to perform more research into the company. If you're writing the profile for potential investors, this can also ensure they have a way to contact someone at the company about funding.
11. Exclusive hard-copy for your company profile
Once everything is confirmed, you can move on to the printing. You can choose special paper and special finishings such as Spot UV, matt lamination, gloss UV, etc. to stand out in your company profile to be more exclusive.
A Few Company Profile Examples to Inspire You
There are many styles you can use to design a company profile. Having a nice design doesn’t mean perfect. You need to study and understand what personality, character, and style suit your company and industry the best. Below are some of our company profile designs that could inspire you.