Impactful Catalogue for your products and services.An impactful catalogue, whether it’s about promoting products or services, can help to increase the impression and awareness of inspiring designs. Most clients will be wowed and impressed with well-designed catalogues that beautify the products more than they imagine.
Enhance Branding with a Stunning Catalogue.Product information documents are useful places to promote a company’s brand. Using distinct colors, images, caricatures, cartoons, logos, font type, and a call to action can enable your brand to stand apart from the rest. Some businesses record their history and journey to establish a connection with their audience without being physically present. This enables users to recall a brand easily after browsing through its product catalogues.
Catalogue Design can be applied for following types:
- Online PDF
Resources about catalogue
What is a catalogue?
A catalogue is a type of marketing collateral that lists essential product details that help buyers make a purchase decision. These details include product features, descriptions, dimensions, price, weight, availability, color, customer reviews, and more.
Why is a catalogue important for products?
Catalogues should play a vital role in your marketing mix. We look at five key reasons that show you why catalogues are a visual and tactile experience for your customers and a channel that you really shouldn’t ignore.
- Driving sales
- Bridging the offline division
- Reaching prospects and re-engaging
- Increasing brand awareness
- Giving convenience and accessibility
Customers have time to browse through the pages, allowing themselves to be inspired by the ideas and products.
Bridging the offline division
Customers can browse in their own time and then head online when they are ready to buy, with all the information in hand.
Reaching prospects and re-engaging
Encourage lapsed customers to return, introduce yourself to new customers, or create a follow-up mailing after an initial online purchase - whatever your aim, the crafted catalogue should play an important part in your marketing mix.
Increasing brand awareness
The more impactful and content-rich your catalogue is - in design and copywriting - the more it communicates your points of difference and USPs. And so the more successful it is as a sales tool.
Giving convenience and accessibility
Think about it - lightweight, easy to use, portable, and packed full of information - all this makes the printed catalogue a formidable selling tool.
Who needs product catalogues?
Product catalogues are useful to several business users and groups such as sales reps, inside sales, buyers, store clerks, field marketers, and managers. Here's how each group uses it:
- Sales reps and inside sales teams use a product catalog to convey vital information about a product or a service to their customers. They can refer to it while communicating with their prospects and customers about the benefits of using their products.
- Buyers and decision-makers need it as reference material while making a purchase decision. It helps them to compare different products/services from various vendors and decide the most suitable option for their business.
- Store and warehouse managers, shift managers, and operators use it to know about the details of the inventory in their godowns.
- Field marketers can use it while they are walking customers through demos of their products and solutions. It helps them dive deep into their offering and offer value to their customers as the latter group is experiencing the product.
- External parties such as agencies, partners, resellers, and value-added sellers use it to get information about a product and service and share it with end-users.